At CeGo Students’ Office, students can manage their academic careers (applications, registrations, transfers, enrolments, etc.). They can also ask information regarding the University of Udine in Gorizia. The office provides to the users information and forms concerning:
- degree courses at CeGo;
- how to access the courses;
- pre-application procedures, registrations, enrolments, and subsequent enrolments;
- academic careers (applications, transfers, enrolments, requests for fee reductions, etc.).
The Students Office manages the communication between University and students via e-mail, and also issues certifications regarding exams or courses. Before going to the Students Office, we recommend you to take a look at the following documents:
- this brochure (only in Italian), for information about the enrolment procedure, student services, and offices;
- the Forms page, for application forms;
- the FAQ page, for any other concern or request.
BADER ERIKA +39 0481 580 173
+39 0481 580 174
Polo Santa Chiara, ground floor
Monday 9:30 AM-11:30 AM
Tuesday 11:00 AM-01:00 PM
Wednesday 9:30 AM-11:30 AM
Thursday 9:30 AM-11.30 AM / 02:00 PM-04:00 PM