When you have graduated, you will be able to work at a managerial level with huge responsibilities in the field of communication and new technologies; more specifically, you will manage internal relations and promote human resources. You will also manage external relations, in particular the activities’ planning connected to Company marketing, the advertising and the promotion of the company’s image.
You will find employment, for example, as human resources specialist, marketing specialist (both goods and services), marketing specialist in information and communication technologies, market analyst, specialist in public relations and similar professions. You will work in companies, public administration, NGOs and professional agencies, advertising agencies and those organizing events, public relations and media services.
Graduates in this Course have the opportunity to work at high levels of responsibility in managing communication and new communication technologies for businesses; and in organising and managing business units for public relations.
The Course prepares students to be:
- Specialists in human resources;
- Specialists in work organization;
- Specialists in the acquisition of goods and services;
- Specialists in the marketing of service goods (with the exception of the ICT sector);
- Specialists in marketing in the field of information and communication technologies;
- Market analysts;
- Specialists in public relations, images, and related professions.