This page shows the opportunities that Teaching and University offer.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- New Master Degrees: the University offers meeting presentations on new Master Degrees that, besides illustrating the learning path, they focus on new elements, such as assessment interviews;
- New seminars: the University offers specific training seminars, focused on the participation to scholarship announcement, and on the international projects and seminars, such as:
- The international project Globcom, to which participate every year at least 15 universities worldwide (including Germany, USA, UK, Russia and our University). It is a competition between several international teams of students. who act as international RP agencies; they work online on a real case for an existent client. During the final event, which is hosted by one of the participating Universities, is given a price to the best project.
- Meetings in the library: these are meetings for students, graduands and citizens. The aim is to teach how to write a dissertation, and how to use the library’s bibliographic heritage.
For more information, look at the Library Brochure (available only in Italian).
- Start-up Academy: it is a guided participation for student groups at the Start-up Academy.
Addressed to students, graduands and recently graduated in Public Relations and/or Integrated Communication. The Start-Up Academy is in partnership with the Go Labor project.
- Progetto Identità digitale UNIUD – “WE are Uniud”: this is a project with di aim to promote the “student life in Uniud”, the degree courses and academic activities. More specifically, the promotion is made thanks to several short videos about the University, seen from the students’ point of view. In this project is involved a group of students from the degree course in RP and Master in Integrated Communication.
For more information visit the webpage.